An integrated system designed to eﬃciently manage the ﬂow of funds orders through your organization. The algorithmic trading engine performs smart aggregation in accordance with your proprietary business rules. The solution minimizes operational costs through interaction with multiple venues by optimizing clearing and settlement fees, as well as servicing the needs of both front and back oﬃce.
- Greater cost eﬃciency
- Reduction of both clearing and settlement costs
- Enhanced ability to archive recent data and legacy data
- Automatic ﬂow of information to all relevant parties
- Aggregation of orders performed according to the rules which can vary from simple to complex aggregation logic
- Acumulation of orders supports whole and fractional orders for quantities expressed in either shares or monetary amounts (cash orders)
- Order release scheduling to allow conﬁgurable cut-oﬀ times and calendars set by users
- Order netting for netting of order quantities before sending them to the designated venue
- Order routing to rout orders to diﬀerent venues (such as Vestima or Investro), or transmits them to other destinations using FIX, Email or FAX
- GUI: Built for user-friendly management of business rules in the database, including functionalities like searching, ﬁltering, mass updates, permissioning etc.
- Compliance validation through built-in dual veriﬁcation procedures
- Database designed speciﬁcally for storing client’s business logic for aggregation rules
- Data migration features to ensures a seamless transition and implementation this solution
- Manage reports and conﬁgure their characteristics and layout to suit the requirements of diﬀerent users within an organization;
- Easy delivery of reports via automatic email notiﬁcations sent out at cut-oﬀ times for each order released to all recipients
- Automatically sends out details on aggregation discrepancy to back oﬃce.
REQUEST A DEMO
GET IN TOUCH