As a Team Lead you will guide, mentor and support our Engineers and Analysts who monitor, solve and prevent issues affecting the client experience. Along with them, you will also maintain and improve current processes and tools of your team operations and collaboration.
• Strategic thinking in planning our testing cycles, maintaining a smooth code-to-production experience and ensuring software stability this way.
• Leadership and communication needed for taking charge of team meetings, alignments, training and work planning process.
• Preventing issue escalation by performing regular system and environment checks.
• Maintaining environment-specific configuration and software stability in all production environments.
• Reduce testing time and produce better test quality and coverage by automating and improving testing procedures.
• Handling high level escalation situations by organizing and attending meetings or calls with clients when needed.
• Ensuring a smooth code-to-production experience by maintaining product pipeline from development to production.
• Growing your knowledge by staying up to date with product developments, configuration files, integrations and business flows.
• 3 to 5 years of QA, Software Development or Analyst experience
• Technical and detail-oriented person with good analytical abilities
○ Automated testing
○ CI/CD practices
○ Knowledge of computer networks
○ Leading and /or mentoring a team
• Understanding of global markets and trading industry
• Experience of working with the FIX protocol
• Experience with crunching big data and creating reports
• Competitive compensation and beneﬁts
• Becoming a part of a dynamic team that works on innovative and challenging cutting edge solutions for the trading industry across the globe
• Opportunities to grow and develop your skills on professional level
• Stimulating environment with excellent work conditions
All interested candidates should send their CVs or resumes to [email protected]